This module contains firebird-driver configuration. Uses configuration classes from firebird-base package.
- class firebird.driver.config.DriverConfig(name)¶
Firebird driver configuration.
- read(filenames, encoding=None)¶
Read configuration from a filename or an iterable of filenames.
Files that cannot be opened are silently ignored; this is designed so that you can specify an iterable of potential configuration file locations (e.g. current directory, user’s home directory, systemwide directory), and all existing configuration files in the iterable will be read. A single filename may also be given.
Return list of successfully read files.
Read configuration from a dictionary.
Keys are section names, values are dictionaries with keys and values that should be present in the section. If the used dictionary type preserves order, sections and their keys will be added in order.
All types held in the dictionary are converted to strings during reading, including section names, option names and keys.
- Return type
Read configuration from a file-like object.
fargument must be iterable, returning one line at a time.
- register_database(name, config=None)¶
- register_server(name, config=None)¶
- class firebird.driver.config.ServerConfig(name, *, optional=False, description=None)¶
- encoding_errors: StrOption¶
Handler used for encoding errors. See
codecs error handlersfor details.
- class firebird.driver.config.DatabaseConfig(name, *, optional=False, description=None)¶
- reserve_space: BoolOption¶
Database create option. Data page space usage (True = reserve space, False = Use all space).